Life since the last.


Its been over a year since I wrote. Since then a lot has happen.     Gabriel was born June 28, 2011 at 11:45pm. He was 7lbs and 20 inches long. People have asked about his story.. LOL Well, the 28th I had my 38week appointment. Daniel and I went in and my blood pressure was high. They told it at the start and the end of my appointment but was high both times. They then send us to get a ultrasound and a non stress test. The ultrasound showed that my water was low so they decided that since I was so close to my due date that they would go ahead and send us over to labor and delivery. Before that I said if I could go home and see my other 2 babies and get the our hospital bag and let everyone know what was going on. In my rush to get everything and everyone called I forgot to eat something. When I got there my nurses were nice enough to let me eat something. We started  Pitocin  at about 1pm. I asked for pain medication in the IV so I could get some sleep since I didnt get much the night before. Daniel said I was in the middle of saying something and he looked up from his book and I was out. I woke up a few hours later with really bad contractions and just wanted to be sitting up over the side of the bed but they couldnt keep his heart beat up on the screen so I had to lay back down. At about 11-11:15 I asked for the epi and as soon as they were done my water broke and the Dr. check and Gabriel was time to push. If I would have waited 30minutes I would have had him with no epi which was the plan. So thats one of the big things that happen last year. He is now 1 and is getting big. He has been walking since 9 1/2 months. He is starting to talk and is always on the go.       Another was, Alora did her 1st year of preschool in September 2011. She had a hard time at first going but got use to it and wanted to go everyday. She loved her teacher and the kids. She came home everyday talking about who she played with and what she learned. She blow her teachers away with everything she already knew and how fast she picked up others. She learned how to write her name, count to 20 and say her ABC among so much more. I love watching her grow and learn so much. She was miss popular and everyone wanted to sit next to her. She got so big so fast. She is getting so big. She wants to do everything herself. She amazes me everyday. She will start her 2nd year of preschool in September and she is so ready to be back and be with her friends.       Matthew was diagnosed with Autism in the end of September 2011. So since then we have got him in speech, OT and ABA therapy. He is doing great with everything is he has picked up a few words and uses there here and there. He will be starting school this month. Im not sure how he is going to do with that but we will see. He will get to ride the bus and everything. His teacher is very nice and is looking forward to working with him. He is my little fire cracker. He is always climbing and running. Always on the go.        Daniel got home December 2011 just after Christmas. So we had a late Christmas and had New Years here at the house. He has been working had to getting his promotion. We are hoping soon he will be able to go to the board and blow them out of the water. Im just busy with all of Matthews therapies and school getting ready to start. I am hoping to be starting some online classes so I can get some schooling done too. Well thats it for out little face..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

busy days

Let's try this again :p