Let's try this again :p

      So I know I've been really bad about keeping this thing updated BUT my new goal is to try my best to keep up with it. Just hard being a full time mommy and all. :o) Anyways, I'm really not sure where to start so I guess I will start with some news. First, back in February Daniel and I found out we are expecting baby number four. This came as a big surprise cause we had decided that we were done BUT I guess God had other plans for us. SO SURPRISE!!! Second, We found out that baby is going to be a GIRL. This also came as a surprise cause I never thought I would be lucky enough to have another princess in the home and this was after selling/giving away ALL our baby girl stuff. And Third, We were just informed last week that Daniel has PCS orders to Fort Campbell, KY. This also came as a HUGE surprise cause we were expecting to be stuck at Fort Riley for the remainder of Daniel's contract. Guess God needs us somewhere else now. We are looking forward to this move but as always very concerned on how this is going to effect Matthew...Well really the whole family. So we have put our faith and God we will make this move a positive one. On to the kids :)
        First of Alorra, Our little princess will be starting kindergarten here at Fort Riley. Its hard to believe that my little 7lbs 3.8oz 19in long baby is 5 and old enough to start school. She will be gone at school all day. I think this is going to be an adjustment for her and me both. She is only use to being at school 3 hours 4 days a week. She is so smart and LOVES books, she gets that from her daddy. She is more than ready to start school. 
 ***Getting her school supplies. She keeps telling me she needs school clothes. Which is next pay check***


     Second, Mr. Matthew. Now that we have FINALLY knocked down the communication wall he has picked up on so many things and doing so well. For the first time I got "Mama, so beautiful" brought tears to my eyes. Its been a rough road but seeing the progress he is making makes everything worth it. I also for the first time got a "Love you to" He is such a sweet loving little boy. I am proud to be his mother! He will be starting his second year in pre school. He will have the same teacher and aids as last year. They are all excited to be working with him but sad to see him go when we have to move. 
*** Picture of him being silly and the other is him giving kisses to baby cousin Katya*** 



    Third Mr Gabriel. Not sure what he is going to do when sissy and brother start school and he has to be at home with mommy all day. He is such a smarty pants and is catching on very fast on things we are work on. Since we have taken away his paci he has started to talk a lot more. He knows how to get what he wants and you can tell he is the youngest. Not sure what he is going to do when the new baby shows up. He is just like his brother and they are both on the go and they NEVER stop.
***Celebrating Gabriel 2nd birthday in Indiana***

:)

     As for Daniel and I, We are both doing great. Just trying to make it through the stress of school starting, new baby coming and the upcoming move. Daniel is works hard for his family and I am grateful for that. I am grateful to be able to stay at home with our little ones. 
         


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

busy days