Life

    So I am horrible about keeping this updated. A lot has happened since I last wrote. So since August. We have welcomed Little miss Olivia to our family. She was born October 8. She decided to show up about a week or some before we were scheduled to leave for Fort Campbell. We ended a school year and have started a new one. :) So here is an update on all the kids.


     Alorra is now 6 years old and in first grade. Its had to believe that this is my first baby girl. The time has gone by way to fast. She enjoys school and being outside. She is one smart cookie. She loves to read, she gets that from her daddy's side. She LOVES to learn and gets up every morning...Well almost every morning.. and doesn't fight us to get ready for school. She enjoys having a little sister and she is a GREAT big sister. 


   Matthew just turned 5 and started Kindergarten. This year was hard on me. I know hes been in school for the last 2 years but this has been a BIG mile stone for him. This year he is in school ALL day! I feel like we have a good team in place with him here. Hes hard for them cause we had a AWESOME team back at Fort Riley so the bar was set VERY high but they have almost hit it. Yes, this mommy knows what she wants for her little boy and only the best. He is FULL of energy all the time and always on the go. I couldnt imagine life without him. 

   Gabriel is now 3 and into everything. He has a personality like none of the others. He is a big all of fire. There is no doubt that I have a hands full with him alone. He reminds be so much of my side of the family which is scary sometimes. We are all fire crackers so I can only imagine how its going to be one he gets into school. I have a feeling I will be getting LOTS of phone calls home. 


  This pretty thing is 10 months. I swear she will be walking soon. She loves to stand and climb. She is into everything and just wants to be with her siblings. Always following them around. She is also the baby. She is our last. So every milestones she hits is bittersweet. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

busy days

Let's try this again :p