busy days

Hello Family,


Its been awhile since I have updated everyone on the going ons here in Manhattan, Kansas. Its been cold here but the snow is melting and getting warmer so I can start taking the babies out and play in the grass. Alorra has missed being able for me to just open our side door and letting her out to play as I cook dinner or clean the kitchen.



Alorra is getting big. Talking in 3 word sentences, She love you watch Hortan hears a who, 101 Dalmations and Spirit. She is already hitting the terrible twos, I have told her on a few occaions that I am sending her to Grandma. Not that my mom would mind that much.. She is also a big help around the house. She loves to shake Matthews bottles, Clean up her toys and try and put her dishes in the Sink (still to small for that). She loves the nursery and has blown the leaders away with how much she talks for almost being 2. She is still very tiny, She doesnt eat much but the doctors are worried cause she is still gainning weight and she looks very health.



Matthew is getting so big.. We just started him on baby food and he is loving it.. He hates to wait for his food and he screams if he feels that he isnt getting it fast enough. He is ready to crawl, Daniel thinks he might just skip the crawling and just go to walking, he wants to be up with his sister running around the house..He is also a talker..Loves to hear himself and likes to laugh at Alorra for everything..He is 6 months today and I have NO idea where the time has gone..I miss my little man being a little baby that would snuggle with mommy..



Daniel is working heard. He is getting remoted to E3 this month. His sargets love him. I cant go to any meeting without getting some kind of complment on how good he is in the armys room and how "squared away" he is...It make me proud of him when I hear these complainments. It makes me feel better about him being there so late all the time.. He has sacified so much time with his family to do his job to the best of his ablities. He he suppose to be getting a solider achivment award. I am very proud of all the things he has achived in the little amount of time he has been there.

They have been trainning alot the last few weeks. And he will be gone for 6 weeks in june for some trainning. So I will be going to visit my parents for a few in the summer.. As of right now we are planning to have him deployed in Oct even though he isnt sheduled to delpoy until next January cause we all know the Army like to change things at the last minute. and this way if i plan for him to leave in oct and they leave I will be ready... We will know more about deployment tomorrow cause we have a Family readiness meetting tomorrow..



As for me, I am busy at home taking care of my babies, cleaning the house and cooking dinner. Hoping everything will fall in place for me to go to school in the fall. Still looking for a babies sitter that we can afford. but as for right now i am signning up for fall simester at the commuty callege on post. so yeah.. Well thats here for now...



<3 Keari, Daniel, Alorra and Matthew Custer

Comments

Meaghan said…
WOW! it's hard to believe that Alorra is really that old because I remember when Liddy first told me you were going to have her. I'm so glad to hear that you are lovin Kansas! It's crazy to think about Matthew almost being able to crawl! It sounds like those little ones are keeping your hands full and I hope you are loving every second of it!

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Let's try this again :p