Update

Hey,
  Guess I need to keep up with this more.. Anyways, Daniel has been deployed a few weeks now. Life has been kinda crazy trying to get into somewhat of a schedule. Anyways,
   Miss Alorra Lynn is now potty trained and getting big. I cant believe she is going to be 3 in April. She loves playing with her baby dolls and her kitchen. She makes all kind of stuff. She loves to help me do almost all the cleaning and she has to be up there when I am cooking. Her new favorite movie is Toy Story 3. She would watch it all day if I let her. She is one smart cookie. Talks up a storm and wants to do everything herself.
   As for my little man he is getting big. He isnt talking much. Signs here and there but still mostly a guessing game with him. He loves playing with cars and anything that plays music. He loves to snuggle since daddy has been gone which I love cause he will let me love on him all I want.
        Anyways, Its getting late and I should be heading to bed. More to come soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

busy days

Let's try this again :p