WOW Its been a while

Hey all,
     Its been a while since I updated this thing. Last time I blogged was back in January sorry.. Since January lets me think whats been happening here with us in Manhattan, Kansas.
   Alorra is now 2 and getting to big. We are now working on potty training and she seemed to pick that up fast. She is becoming a smart little girl. She loves to sing, color and watch her movies and she hates when I litmit her time in front of the TV. She is my little ring leader in nursery and likes to get up and run all over the place. I can maybe get her to sit for 5 minutes but then she is back on the move. She loves to play with her horses and baby dolls and tackling her brother. Ive been looking into getting her in to some dance and tumbling classes just so she has somewhere to focus all that energy she has. I can only do so much running, you would think i would have lost weight with how much i am chasing after her and Matthew lol :o)
     Matthew is now 1 and catching up to his sister in just about EVERYTHING!!! He is really into cars that he has gotten for his birthday. He loves to run after Alorra and they both like to climb on everything. He has now learned how to climb out of his crib so now we are looking for a big boy bed for him. CRAZY how time is flying. I miss having him just snuggling up with him now days he wants nothing to do with me :o( unless he is hurt and that happpends a lot.. He likes to get into everything.
      Daniel and I are doing well. They are moving Daniel to a line platoon and now he gets to fire his weapon more. He has been looking forward to that for a while now. We are looking into moving into a big place either here in Manhattan or on post. I need to get the babies out of the same room they like to wake each other up. I am hoping to go talk to someone about school in the next few weeks so I can start doing something outside of being home all the time and get some adult interaction. Ive made a few friends here and love them. Well thats about it for now. I will try better to keep up on this thing.. :o)

With love, Keari, Daniel, Alorra and Matthew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

busy days

Let's try this again :p