Happy Halloween

I Havent been really good about updating this thing real well but I will start trying.

Since being here in Kansas, We havent made some really cool friends. Poeple I feel we will stay in contact with when we are Moved or we leave the military. They love the kids and the kids love them. Alorra has gotten really attated to Kristan and she love to go over and play with their doggy. She missy having skeeter, hope and the other doggie around. I told her as soon as we have a place where we can have a doggy we will get her one. Her new favorate movie is 101 Dalmations she can watch that all day if I let her. She loves to go out side but its getting to cold to play outside so we have to find things to do inside which by the way she hates. She loves it when we go for wakes on nice sunny days.

Matthew is getting big. He is already 3 months. He loves to talk and will stay up all hours of the morning just talking to you. He is rolling from his tummy to his back but i havent got it on video yet.. I think my little boy is camera shy cause he doesnt really like to smile. Daniel says he takes after me which is true for the most part i hate to smile. Anyways, He is already a mamas boy and i am loving that.

As for daniel, He is working hard to get the arms room up and running getting ready for their first inpection. He loves where he is at So i am happy for him. As for deployment dates all we know its as early as july and no later than november of next year. So he is sucking all the time he can with his babies. Alorra loves it when daddy comes home. She does laps around the frontroom before giving daddy a hug and kiss. Daniel loves it.


Im just being a mom at home. I should be enrolling in college classes in the spring. I acttully cant wait to start. Crazy how when you are a kid you HATE school and now I want to go.. Anyways, Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

busy days

Let's try this again :p