Been a while.

Its been a while since I have updated this thing. I haven't been really good at it but I am hopping to get better at it. Anyways, Daniel is now a US Army Solider. He is at Fort Benning in GA. Its been different without him around. Now I see how much he does for me. And I have a higher respect for single parents. Its a lot of hard work.

Alorra is getting big she will be a year on the 25th. Oh, how time can fly and run you over. It feels like just yesterday I was bring her home and just staring at the amazing gift God sent us. She is trying to walk, she talks up a storm. She LOVES being outside and she is dangerous in her walker so watch out.. lol!! Its crazy how much she looks like her daddy. And she is very much her daddy's little girl. She has had a hard time getting use to the fact that daddy doesnt come home at 5:00 anymore. She misses him very much and you can tell. so yeah.

As for me, I am holding in here. Its been hard to being the one to do everything. I do have people here to help me though. Thanks heavens for that. Ive gotten very little sleep cause I cant seem to fall alseep when its time. So there are many days I am glad to be living with my parents. They have been a big help to me. Anyways, As for new baby thats not here yet. He is moving alot and yes I said HE! We are naming him Matthew Scott. He is due in July. So yeah alot of new things coming up for our family. Well I have to go. Talk to you all laters. Love ya all.. And thanks for all the support you have all shown me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

busy days

Let's try this again :p