Update

Hey Family and friends,
Its been a while since I have updated everyone. Well The Begin of this year started off really rocky. Alorra ended up in the hospital after having a seizure caused but her temp shooting up too fast. Anyways, They keep her over night and did some test. They sent us home the next day and I got a phone call from the doctor saying I either need to take her back or she could call me in a scrip for her to take at home. Needless to say I took the scrip and did it at home cause I didn't want her to get stuck with needles anymore. The test came but and she had strep pneumonia(sp?) I had never heard of it before but i guess it is really bad. It goes walking pneumonia, pneumonia and then strep. CRAZY. Anyways for fought that for a week and got it cleared up..
She is now doing well. She is back to her smiley self. She loves to play with all the toys she got for Christmas. We got her a pair of shoes and she loves them. Its crazy but she does, she hates when we take them off of her. She is now pulling herself up and just standing there. It is just a matter of time before she starts walking. I can see it now I have my hands full with this one. :) but i wouldn't have it any other way. She is our ray of sun shine. She now has four teeth and is everywhere. And she has one BIG attitude.
Daniel is doing good. He is joining the Army and should be able to finish everything within the next few weeks. He will most likely be gone but mid-march if not earlier. As For me, For those who didn't know WE'RE expecting our second child in July. This came as a surprise but a good one. I have quite my job at the day care because it was becoming to much and Alorra kept getting sick. so yeah. Well this is our update for now. Love you all and will try to do better about updating this thing.
Love,
Keari, Daniel, Alorra and baby# 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

busy days

Let's try this again :p