Its been awhile.
Hey people,
So its been awhile since I have written. Life has been kinda busy this last week. I took a temp baby sitting job which is over for the time being. I was watching twin boys that are really hyper and outgoing. They were ALWAYS on the move. Anyways, Friday when I left in the morning Alorra cried broke my heart to have to leave her crying as I was waking out the door. But I went back later and stole my sister and they came back and spent the rest of the day with me. So yeah.
Well about a week ago Alorra had a doctors appointment. She is 15lbs and 24in long. She is getting so big. She is now sitting up by herself and getting one all fours and scooting backward. So now I cant leave her on the bed anymore to sleep. She is teething so we have had some late and LONG nights. So I'm grateful I am not working at the moment. She likes to talk up a storm its so cute. When we are in the car I like to turn down the music and listen to her yell at her little moose. She likes to talk at peoples pictures and get really mad when they don't talk back then she starts to scream at them. so yeah. She gets her 3rd set of shots this month and Daniel does those cause I don't like to hear her cry like that. YES, I am a boob when it comes to that.
As for Daniel, He is looking for a new job. Him working at the dealership isn't working out for us as we hopped it would have. We've look at all the possible opinions and are looking into those and trying to make the best choose for us. Anyways, That's life as of today.. We miss our family and friends in Cali alot and hope we can make to rounds when we are there in December...
Until next time stay safe!!!!!!!
So its been awhile since I have written. Life has been kinda busy this last week. I took a temp baby sitting job which is over for the time being. I was watching twin boys that are really hyper and outgoing. They were ALWAYS on the move. Anyways, Friday when I left in the morning Alorra cried broke my heart to have to leave her crying as I was waking out the door. But I went back later and stole my sister and they came back and spent the rest of the day with me. So yeah.
Well about a week ago Alorra had a doctors appointment. She is 15lbs and 24in long. She is getting so big. She is now sitting up by herself and getting one all fours and scooting backward. So now I cant leave her on the bed anymore to sleep. She is teething so we have had some late and LONG nights. So I'm grateful I am not working at the moment. She likes to talk up a storm its so cute. When we are in the car I like to turn down the music and listen to her yell at her little moose. She likes to talk at peoples pictures and get really mad when they don't talk back then she starts to scream at them. so yeah. She gets her 3rd set of shots this month and Daniel does those cause I don't like to hear her cry like that. YES, I am a boob when it comes to that.
As for Daniel, He is looking for a new job. Him working at the dealership isn't working out for us as we hopped it would have. We've look at all the possible opinions and are looking into those and trying to make the best choose for us. Anyways, That's life as of today.. We miss our family and friends in Cali alot and hope we can make to rounds when we are there in December...
Until next time stay safe!!!!!!!
Comments