Temple weekend!!!!


Ok ok I guess its about time that I update you all on life with us.. So Almost a week ago Daniel, I and Alorra got sealed in the temple. WHAT a great blessing that was to have almost all his family there. We were just missing Jeremy, wendy and Gregory. We won’t go there with the family I was missing because there is just too many to list. It was the most AMAZING day ever. It was a long road but a road worth taking. The sprit felt was more than I have felt before. Very emotional felt day! Alorra didn’t want to cooperate with them. She saw daddy and she wanted daddy to hold her and she didn’t want anyone else.
The weekend was a blast. Having Mitchell there was so much fun. My family loves him because he know how to make people laugh it was amazing. Alorra got spoiled with love and ice cream. That was the cutest thing also. She shared with daddy and daddy doesn’t share with anyone but I don’t think he had a chose in the matter she was holding her and she wanted what he had so after he got some she would pull his arm and stick out her touge and daddy would give her a lick. Anyways last weekend was a blast. I couldn’t have asked for a more sprital weekend. I didn’t want to come home. OOO yeah which reminds me. Thanks to my father in law making their flight later saved us from probably being where the levy (sp?) broke on the 80 going on to the 65.. Thank you sheldon… J but it did take us 4 more hours to get home cause we had to go around it. But overall a great weekend..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

busy days

Let's try this again :p