Im going crazy

So yeah, Life here is our home has been kinda crazy. We have been looking into other things Daniel can do. Things arent working out like we thought they would. ANYWAYS,
I personally am ready to have our own place. Somewhere I can call MINE! Since Daniel and I have been married we have lived with someone but you know what its ok. I just wanted to be with Daniel cause we were away from each other for 7 months before we got married cause he was in AZ. Anyways,
So Alorra had her doctors appointment yesterday. She is 15lbs and 24in long. She is getting so big. She blow away the doctor. She was getting up on all 4s and rocking back and forth. And she was sitting up with out any help really well. My baby is growing up too fast. She needs to slow down a little. Funny house Daniels mom has said that to him his whole life and still says it to him and i am telling my daughter to slow down. Deffinally her daddy's daughter. She is a joy to have around. She is a breath of fresh air each and every day.
I am still looking for a job. Something that i can do a few hours a day and be home with my daughter and something i don't have to work weekends so i can be home with my family. So yeah i am looking hard. I would even File papers a few hours a day. Anyways,
Daniel is doing ok. He likes the people he works with just not the inconstant hours. If he was was getting 40 hours a week he would LOVE it. Anyways, that's all for now.
I personally am ready to have our own place. Somewhere I can call MINE! Since Daniel and I have been married we have lived with someone but you know what its ok. I just wanted to be with Daniel cause we were away from each other for 7 months before we got married cause he was in AZ. Anyways,
So Alorra had her doctors appointment yesterday. She is 15lbs and 24in long. She is getting so big. She blow away the doctor. She was getting up on all 4s and rocking back and forth. And she was sitting up with out any help really well. My baby is growing up too fast. She needs to slow down a little. Funny house Daniels mom has said that to him his whole life and still says it to him and i am telling my daughter to slow down. Deffinally her daddy's daughter. She is a joy to have around. She is a breath of fresh air each and every day.
I am still looking for a job. Something that i can do a few hours a day and be home with my daughter and something i don't have to work weekends so i can be home with my family. So yeah i am looking hard. I would even File papers a few hours a day. Anyways,
Daniel is doing ok. He likes the people he works with just not the inconstant hours. If he was was getting 40 hours a week he would LOVE it. Anyways, that's all for now.
Comments