Getting ready!
Well I'm getting everything ready for this weekend. Daniel, I and Alorra will be getting sealed this weekend. I have a lot to do and I feel that I have very little time to do it. I'm trying to get our room squared away so its nice and clean before we leave so we can come home to it nice and clean. I was going to do that yesterday but my baby girl was in a 'mommy hold me don't leave me' mood yesterday so i got very little done. Shes been like that all week. I just hope that when she sees Daniels parents that she will actually go to them. They haven't see her in about 3 months. So yeah. And it will give me a breather, LOL! I am just kidding i love her. I am going to get everything packed tonight just so we can leave when Daniel gets off for lunch tomorrow. I cant wait to see Connie and Sheldon. Its been a lot different without seeing them everyday. And i know Daniel misses them very much.
I also wanted to take this time and this blog to Thank My parents and Daniels for everything that they have done for us. They helped us when we needed it. Even though I know sometime it hurt them to do so. They have stood behind us every step of the way. They helped us get to where we are today. And without them...Well.....We probably wouldn't be here today. :) Daniel and I have come a very long way since we started dating. Its been rough but we have pulled though. I am very grateful for the people in my life. That love me and support me in anyway they can. This weekend is going to be filled with happiness, emotions and LOT of catching up. I love my husband more than anything and he puts up with a lot. I love my Daughter that God gave me. She is a breath of new air everyday. And the days that I think I cant go on I just remember that this little human is relaying on me for everything. Anyways, I should go now have a lot of things to do and just 1day to do it. Love you all
Comments