Crazy life

Hey all,
Its been a while since I have updated everyone. Well here goes.
Alorra is getting big. She is rolling over, scooting across the floor, giggles, smiles and loves to be the center of attention. She has had such a big inpacted on mine and Daniels life. We only think about what is best for our little girl. She has everything she need and could ever want. She love her music and watching colors go across the TV when Daniel is playing his game or when her music is on the TV. She has move stuffed animals, one corner of our room is FULL. She loves her toys and books. When we sit down to read scriptures she trys and turn the pages. It is really cute. And she screams when she doesnt feel that she has your attention. She hates it when you arent talking to her she is going to be a big talker.
Daniel is working at the Dogde dealership about 10mins from our house. and he likes it cause Alorra and i can take lunch to him or he can come home and eat with us. He loves being a daddy to his little girl. Its fun to watch him with her. I couldnt has for a better daddy for my little girl.
I stay at home at this time. Ive been looking for a job at the schools around here. Im hopping in the special education department cause Ive worked with special needs kids and that what I love to do more than anything. We recently painted our room and its all coming together I cant wait to have all my pictures up and it looks like a mini apartment. Im looking for some couches for our mini frontroom where the TV is so we have more seats in this room. I have alot of stuff I am look forward to doing to make it our little spot. Well thats all for now. update you all soon.. love ya all!!!!
Comments