Hey all

Hey all,
Just wanted to let you all know whats going on with me and the family. I am doing good. I resently had energantce surgery to get my gullbladder removed and a week later had to go back and get stones removed. Tons of fun i tell you, NOT!!!!!!!! Now i am doing much better. I am not getting sick contantly. I can eat without getting sick i just have to watch what i eat but whatever.
Daniel is starting his new job at the Dodge dealership here in town so he is not driving 45mins each way. and we have more family time. I am happy to have him closer to home. I worry about him when it storms here and he is on his bike. It can get really windy here so yeah.
Miss Alorra Lynn got her first set of shots wed. I was the most sadest thing EVER!!!! If it didnt keep her from getting sick i wouldnt do it but unfortnally it does and she has to get them. I have never heard her cry like that it was soo sad. I cried. Yeah, know i am the biggest boob EVER!! Anyways, its getting late and i am tired i will talk to you all laters buh bye
Keari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

busy days

Let's try this again :p